VIIcode O2M OXYGEN EYE MASK FOR ALL NIGHT REPAIR
These are easy-to-apply gentle under eye pads are specifically designed to repair the skin around the eye area. Each pads contains a potent blend of natural antioxidants that really work hard to rejuvenate your skin, nourishing it with everything it needs to feel refreshed and invigorated when you wake up in the morning. The eye mask is the first ever product of its kind that is safe to use for eight hours, just peel, stick and go to sleep!
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Boosts skin’s moisture content, reduces inflammation and helps to prevent loss of moisture.
- Sodium PCA: Helps to retain moisture, prevents skin cells from losing water content and drying out, reduces inflammation and aids in slowing down the aging process.
- Vitamin E: A natural antioxidant that neutralizes the effect of free radicals. Free radicals deplete collagen stores, causing dryness, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Allantoin: Helps to soften and protect the skin while actively soothing and calming. It also stimulates cell regeneration, promoting healthy, nourished skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis and Algin: Helps to keep skin hydrated.
- Start by cleansing your face.
- Peel off the eye mask outer packaging.
- Stick each eye pad to the under eye area.
- Go to sleep! You can also wear these while you are awake and carry on with your routine.
- For real results, use 2 to 3 times a week.
- For optimum results, use three boxes of eye masks to deliver a full course of treatment.
1 Box of O2M Oxygen Eye Mask for all-night long repair (6 treatments per box)
- Skin feels instantly refreshed
- Visibly minimizes signs of aging around the eye area
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles effectively, with prolonged use
- Instantly moisturizes and soothes the delicate area of skin beneath the eyes
Standard FREE shipping
Reduced my bagMy eye bag is seriously reduced! Rebuying it!
greatawesome to wear before getting ready to pack in some extra moisture and bring eyes back to life!
Pretty decentThese feel great. Seems to help a little with eye puffy but doesn't completely take it away. However, I just used one treatment so far. I don't expect it to be a miracle worker but hoping after a few uses it will be more visible.
Worked wellThe pads worked well and we haven't had any bad issues with them. We will purchase again. Thank you for a good product!
Works goodWithout going to cosmetic surgeon for any lift or remover, this product is pretty good. I was surprised this one is quite compatible with other product with is more pricy. It won't do miracle if you have lot sagging, wrinkles, I'd highly recommend my cosmetic Doctor;) Otherwise, this is pretty good:)
I do like the productI have been using this product for approximately 2 weeks and I have noticed a difference in puffiness under my eyes...I don't have dark circles so I am unable to comment on how is removes the darkness, however, the puffiness has diminished...I do like the product.
Maria ? Such a wonderful product!I never knew getting a little pick me up could be so easy. This is like a mini spa treatment in a box!
Very satisfied!!I have only used these once a week for a month now and can already see a noticeable difference. I leave them on for about seven hour...honestly, it's really all you need. They feel so incredible on the eyes and stay in place pretty nicely. I keep mine in the fridge
A Must-have ProductI love these eye masks. Underneath my eyes it can get dry and the small wrinkles I have can become more prominent. When I use these eye masks I can distinctly see a difference and my under eyes are less dark and look more plump. Definitely a must have product.
Tighten up my eye area and do not irritate my sensitive skinThese seemed really gimmicky to me at first but I've grown to love them. They are hydrating, seem to tighten up my eye area, and don't irritate my sensitive skin. I'm 29 with only minor fine lines around my eyes and while I haven't seen major results yet, I do appreciate how these patches seem to plump my undereye area. The skin under my eyes actually feels tighter after I use these,