THE ONE COURSE TREATMENT SET FOR ALL NIGHT REPAIR
This revolutionary course of treatment delivers the best possible results for youthful eyes. It carefully encourages wrinkle reduction, reduces puffiness, dullness, darkness and tired looking eyes especially targeting the complexion so it looks refreshed and even. This course is a must-have for brides-to-be and young women experiencing the first signs of aging around the eye area.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Boosts skin’s moisture content, reduces inflammation and helps to prevent loss of moisture.
- Sodium PCA: Helps to retain moisture, prevents skin cells from losing water content and drying out, reduces inflammation and helps to slow down the aging process.
- Vitamin E: A natural antioxidant that neutralizes the effect of free radicals. Free radicals deplete collagen stores, causing dryness, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Allantoin: Helps to soften and protect the skin while actively soothing and calming. It also stimulates cell regeneration, promoting healthy, nourished skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis and Algin: Helps to keep skin hydrated.
- Lavandula Angustifolia: This stimulates cellular growth and regenerates the skin. The ingredient is especially used to rejuvenate the upper layer of the skin.
- Start by cleansing your face.
- Peel off the eye mask outer packaging.
- Stick each eye pad to the under eye area.
- Go to sleep! You can also wear these while you are awake and carry on with your routine.
- For real results, use 2 to 3 times a week.
- It is advised to use three boxes of eye masks to deliver a full course of treatment for optimum results.
3 Boxes of O2M Oxygen Eye Mask for all-night long repair (6 treatments/box)
- Restores and hydrates skin
- Skin feels refreshed, balanced, and soothed
- Contains a powerful blend of antioxidant properties
- Prevents skin from dryness, reduce fine lines and wrinkles
Standard FREE shipping
Soothing and Relieving Eye MasksGreat product for de-puffing delicate eye area. Have already purchased more. I use them when I get home from a long day of staring at the office computer.
Fun productI liked using these. First of all, the packaging is beautiful and looks high-end. I wore them overnight and they were comfortable enough that I could sleep with them on my face. Once applied, they feel cool on my face. The jelly like substance that keeps them applied is what contains all the nutrients and goodies for your eye area. When you peel them off, there is no residue whatsoever. It was a nice treat for my skin!
Travel essentials!I like to take these on long haul flights in bags. Very soothing, very moisturizing, and really helps to plump up the eyes after getting so dehydrated in the dry cabin air.
Five StarsThese little masks are awesome, I have really noticed a difference around my eyes.
Already see a difference.I just started using this VIIcode O2M Eye Mask last week. I can already see improvement around my eyes. They are less puffy and they feel less dry. The masks are very comfortable to wear and the packaging is nice enough to purchase as a gift.
EXACTLY WHAT I’VE BEEN LOOKING FORI’ve been looking for a good eye mask to help with my textured, dry under eye area. I’ve tried EVERYTHING to smooth this area out - chemical peels, Retin-A, hyaluronic and retinol serums, oils, eye creams - you name it! Nothing has made a difference so I began my search for a good eye mask that would restore hydration, plump up the area and smooth out the texture. I’m happy to report that I think I’ve found that product!
Fine lines weren't as noticeable.They're are super easy to apply and do not leave a sticky residue after removing them. The bags under my eyes were starting to shrink and the fine lines weren't as noticeable. Recommend!
Luxurious eye masksI love these luxurious eye masks! They are easy to apply and feel great on the eyes and after removing them the skin is left feeling fresh and very soft!
It actually *works*.It actually *works*. I am 36, and though I feel I still look young for my age, I know I have wrinkles. I laugh a LOT so I have serious crinklies forming around my eyes and I am mostly okay with that. That said, along with the crinkles comes dryness, sensitivity and lately - because I now work a graveyard shift and have terrible allergies this time of year - puffiness and dark circles. When I take it out of my day to let these sit on my eyes they really do erase a lot of wear and tear from my under eyes. It clings to the skin, fills the surface layers with the product, holds it there and leaves the under eye plump with moisture.
Kept the bags away!It took me a while to use them all because it came with so many! I ordered these in advance for my wedding knowing that as the day inched forward the less sleep I was going to get and the less sleep the bigger my eye bags were going to be and this saved the day, I started using them 3 times a week before my wedding and it kept the dark circles and the bags off and away so i could have beautiful wedding photos. Thank you so much!!!